Using Motivational Maps with Teams
Learn how to use the Motivational Maps with teams in a way that will get everyone engaged and driven not only towards their own Motivation but also towards nurturing and increasing the motivation of others and therefore the team as a whole.
Carried out via Zoom so that you can complete it from the comfort of your own home or office, the course will enable you to:
- Build your own team workshop
- Engage participants in discovering their motivators whilst having fun with it
- Use different exercises to help both individuals and teams discover their motivators
- Work out how to use this as part of programmes that you may be running or wanting to run - leadership, engagement, team development, etc
The course includes:
- A set of slides (powerpoint, keynote and pdf format) which you can adapt
- A team workshop pack - pack of postcards with images and instructions for card games, pack of cards for team games, posters for the room, instructions for how to lay out a room and more!
This course is only available to Licensed Practitioners of Motivational Maps and is available at £998 + VAT. If you are an independent coach, sole trader or charity organisation, please contact us for a discount code.
2020 Dates for Team workshop
The dates in 2020 will be:
April 30th May 20th June 29th September 28th November 12th
Please select the date that you prefer and email firstname.lastname@example.org . We cannot guarantee the date but will do our best to accomodate you.
This course is only available to Licensed Practitioners of Motivational Maps